Friday, March 9, 2018

SCT365 2018 February

Hello!

I've been taking the Scrapbook and Cards Today SCT365 2018 online class with my friend, Rochelle.
Each month there is a double page layout for us to complete (also card inspiration too).  We are trying to do each double page every month.  So far, so good! lol  I'm sharing them backwards since this is February but I don't have the photo for January here on my computer so February it is! (wink)
The subject of my layouts is my sweet daughter, Olivia.

My paper is from one of my kits from the Scrap Room.


I really am happy with how it turned out.  How about you?

I'll have the January one up soon and probably a bunch more layouts since I'm trying to catch up on my blogging.  

Thanks for looking!  Until next time...happy scrapping!

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment