Thursday, December 6, 2018

Sketches in Thyme December

Happy holiday!

Can you believe the year is almost over?  I can't!  I was inspired this month by the latest sketch challenge at Sketches in Thyme to make this fun layout.  I used photos from last Christmas of my hubby reading The Night Before Christmas to my kids.  It's an annual event at our house.


I know December is a busy month for most people but can you ever be too busy to scrap!?  lol  So run on over and be inspired to scrap at Sketches in Thyme!

Thanks for looking!  Until next time...happy scrapping!

Stacy

2 comments:

  1. Really great art. You are an inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. microsoft365.com/setup/family product key is a secured 25 digit alphanumeric code
    series xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx. This activation key can be used summarily to
    install and activate the product with ease. One can effortlessly access more information
    about these product keys at microsoft365.com/setup today.

    Best Regards : office365.com

    ReplyDelete