Saturday, November 16, 2019

November Pick Your Side Sketch Challenge Reveal

Hello friends!

Welcome to my blog today!  There is a new Pick Your Side sketch challenge at Scrap Our Stash!


 And here is a layout I made using the left side of the sketch.


My kids were lucky to get to go see Swan Lake and just loved it so much.  Here is my daughter sharing her joy from this evening.

Now it's time you you to head over to Scrap Our Stash and be inspired to scrap today!  There is always a fun prize that you can be entered to try to win.  

Thank for stopping and looking today!  Until next time...happy scrapping!

Stacy

1 comment:

  1. Really nice take on the challenge. I love your choice of pattern papers. The colours, and the stripes, go perfectly with the ones in the background of the three photos. Pretty embellishments as well. TFS.

    ReplyDelete