Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Missing Me??









































Hi everyone!

Have you been missing me??! I'm in Oklahoma hanging with family and have little to no internet connection where I am staying. And I wasn't prepared in advance with posting for you while I have been gone. (sorry)

My kids have been trading off going to the grandparents houses so I actually had 2 days WITHOUT kids!! (never happens!! LOL) I have 3 kids today.


The 3 older kids went camping with their uncle at the lake and got home this morning.


I took my older daughter and went to get our hair cut this afternoon. After we got done we went to the LSS and got a few goodies to play around with. And then we went to a thrift store and I bought a sewing machine! It is turquoise! I had to buy just for the color!! lol But it works too and was super cheap.


Get ready to see some sewing on my scrappy stuff!! ha


I also got some dictionaries and some sheet music at the thrift store. I was so excited to find those things and they were 50% and barely cost anything to begin with. WOO HOO!!


The LSS tried to get me to teach some classes but since I don't live here I don't think that will work! ha But it was sweet of her to ask me.

We spent the afternoon over at my parents house yesterday with the 2 youngest kids. They were having fun riding around in the wagon with Daddy and Papa pulling. But eventually the men got tired of it and the little ones started pulling each other around.


Riley had no problem pulling Georgia around but when he tried to get her to pull he it was a bit more of a problem. He is bigger and heavier than her. It was funny to watch them.


The card I have on here is from my son, Quinn. He entered it over at Sketches4all in their Kids Challenge. He asked me to post it on her for your viewing pleasure. (he love your comments!)


So please leave him some bloggy love!!


I made the layout for the April Challenge at Scrap Our Stash. The challenge is Bring in the Sunshine and it is still going on over there. You can still enter!


Hope you are enjoying your week.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're enjoying your time away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Your son is very talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was missing you! Looks like you are having fun and scooping up some great deals!

    Quinn, your card is amazing! Great work, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the Stacy fix!!! :-)

    anyway, cute layout!
    And Quinn: you made an awesome card!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you're all having fun!

    I like how Quinn put rhinestones on top of the buttons and the colors he chose. His card turned out great!

    you LO looks cute too, Stacy ;) I love the stitching.

    ReplyDelete