Thursday, November 8, 2012

Inspired to Scrap

Hi!  I've made a few cards and wanted to share them.  As you will know if you follow my blog, I'm taking a class right now at Online Card Classes - the Holiday Card Workshop.  I love their classes!!  I haven't taken a bad one yet.  I have been so inspired to scrap while taking this class.  So...here are a few of the cards I have been inspired to make.

 

The first one is a Christmas card that I made using some snowflake stamps and Ranger Distress Ink in Peacock Feathers, Iced Spruce, Shabby Shutters and Tattered Rose.  The sentiment was a freebie in a magazine and I have no idea who it's from (?).  I finished it up with a little Crystal Stickles for sparkle.
 

Next we have a Thank You card using a ton of sentiment stamps.  I'm not totally loving this one but I do like the idea of it.  I will probably it try again with hopefully better results.

 


And finally here is another Christmas card.  The stamp is one my BFF got me last year for Xmas.  Isn't it sweet?  I used papers from my 6x6 Basic Grey Aspen Frost paper pad.  These papers are so pretty and most of them could be used for other times of the year.  I love that.   I colored this with  my Copic markers.  I ran glue down the top and bottom edge of the colored image and dipped it into glitter.  I'm not sure how well you can see it so here is a close up.

 
I'm not sure if that helped or not.  It looks cute in person.  To finish I used a Martha Stewart edge punch on the red paper and used my corner punch to round the corners.
 
I've been on a roll lately!!  lol  I got some new SWALK stamps last week and I have been coloring away.  They aren't released yet so you will have to wait to see them.  Super cute!!
 
We had a cool down here today in Las Vegas...I think it might be in the 70's!  (woo)  We are so spoiled.
 
Sunday is my ds 7th birthday.  I think we are going to the old stand by, Chuck E Cheeses tomorrow to celebrate.  Then on Saturday all the kids are invited to a bounce place for the neighbor boys birthday party.  Finally on Sunday we will have a family birthday party for him at home.  So it seems like it will be a party filled weekend!! lol Wish me luck... :-O
 
I'm going to enter these in a few challenges but I don't have the list in front of me right now so I add them in a bit.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Until next time...happy scrapping!!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards. Guess you are on a roll. I do like you Thank you card. It's fun and colorful. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards,Stacy!early HAPPY BIRTHDAY .to your DS:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Winters card is gorgeous!!
    Love the subway art and the adorable snowman!!
    Sounds like a fun and busy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stacy, wow such sweet Christmas cards!! Love them all!! Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable are those snowmen? Such a super fun stamp. I love the Thank you card!!

    Laurie
    serenityscrappers

    ReplyDelete