Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Glamorous Camping

Hello people!

Be prepared to be shocked and awed!  I made a double layout! WHAT?!!  Yes, I lost my mind and made a double layout.  lol  I never make double layouts but it just seemed to work for what I wanted to do.

My scrapping buddies, The Design Divas, and I went to the May Scrap Society 3 day Glamping Crop a week ago and it was a blast!!  I had to do a double page layout just to capture more of the fun.

I took two sketch challenges from Sketch and Scrap and combined them to make this double come to life.


I turned one of the sketches on it's side and then scooted stuff over to make them flow together better.





I think it turned out great! What do you think??

I need to rush.  I have a meeting at my kid's school and need to get ready.  Thanks for stopping and looking today.  Until next time...happy scrapping!

Stacy

6 comments:

  1. What a fun layout! I love how you combined both sketches to make a double pager, very creative! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun layout! Way to go on combining the sketches to make a double layout - it looks great! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun layout :) I think it turned out pretty cool too. a wonderful take on both the sketches :)Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap :)
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful two pager! I love the gorgeous colors. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N scrap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great double spread layouts! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You should make double layouts more often! Great job! Love all the details! Thanks for sharing your wonderful pages with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete