Sunday, May 28, 2017

So Loved

Hi guys!

How's your weekend going?  We are being lazy around here this weekend.  We have mostly just swam in the pool, read, done homework and played video games.  I'm here today to share this layout I made for the Scrappy Friends challenge this month.   Brenda has the sketch challenge at GrandDiva's Creative Corner and Rochelle at Through the Eye's of Rochelle Spears has the 1, 2, 3 challenge.  For the 1, 2, 3 challenge, I fussy cut the elephant, I used 2 border punches and only 3 pattern papers.


I love these sweet photos and the pops of gold on here.  What do you think?  

Thanks for stopping and looking!  Until next time...happy scrapping!

Stacy

1 comment:

  1. Super adorable layout Stacy! Fantastic take on both Scrappy Friends challenges! Thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete