Thursday, October 5, 2017

#Love


Happy October!

I can not believe it is already October!  I feel like this year is flying by so quickly.  How about you?  Are you feeling the same way?   

I have a layout to share today that I made for the Scrappy Friends rewind sketch challenge.  The sketch challenge is from Rochelle and the One Word Title challenge is from Brenda.  


I love this paper from my Flavors of the Month club at The Scraproom!!!  The rose gold is so pretty!  Perfect paper for my sweet girls in the photo.  The photo is of two of my dogs.  The one with the big ears is Frannie and the other one is Bella.  They are best buddies and so fun to watch play together.

Until next time...happy scrapping!

Stacy

3 comments:

  1. Super cute layout and wonderful take on both challenges! Thank you for playingalong with the Oct Scrappy Friends Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours in this layout looks great !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this collection too! Fabulous layout! Thanks for playing along with Scrappy Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete