Tuesday, October 17, 2017

School is in Session

Welcome to the blog today!

I'm a little behind scrapping my school photos this year.  But I finally scrapped the first day of school!  Yay me! lol I used the Sketch and Word challenge at Scrap Our Stash to inspire me.  The word was LEAF.  I used L- Lined Paper, E - Enamel dots, A - Arrow, F - Flag.

xxx

They always have such fun challenges at Scrap Our Stash.  You should go over and play along.

Thanks for stopping by today and checking things out.  Until next time...happy scrapping!!

Stacy



6 comments:

  1. What a great back to school layout - the orange/turquoise colour combination is perfect :) Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page. Love your embellishment cluster! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! Great color combo and embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it!! Beautiful paper choices, and love how you used them with the sketch :)

    Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!
    Carrie, DT
    dearzae.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Great layout. Thanks for playing along with us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great school layout. Love the pattern papers. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete