Friday, February 8, 2019

Merry Christmas 2018

Hello scrappy peeps!

Welcome back to my blog today.  I am going to share a Christmas layout that I made of my goddaughter's kids on Christmas morning.  They are having more fun with the wrapping paper than the actual presents!  Typical, right??

I used a Laura Whitaker sketch to start and I turned it on it's side.  I really love her sketches and I'm so sad she stopped doing her challenge blog.


I'm LOVING this paper so much!!  It just makes me happy, as do these photos!!  I used some clears word stickers around the page and really love the feel it creates.

What do you think?  Like it??  Did you get many layouts made over the holidays??  I never get anything done in December but I'm happy to work on things in January and November. (I'm not sure why I typed them out of order..?) (eye roll)

Thanks for stopping and looking today!  Until next time...happy scrapping!

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment