Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Our Romantic Adventure LOAD219 Day 10

Hello friends!

Day 10 is here!!  10 for 10!  WOOT WOOT!  I'm LOVING LOAD219 (Layout a day) challenge!!  So much fun.  I love being held accountable to do a layout a day.  Even if I'm not feeling it my whole family is giving me positive energy and good ideas and support.  Today's prompt was to scrap an adventure and to use yellow and maybe even some bricks.

I struggled with this layout.  I actually decided to do the Freaky Fast Friday challenge at The ScrapRoom.  That challenge is to use specific sizes of papers on a layout (only those pieces).  I struggled because this month there were only 5 pieces and they weren't very big and my layout seems so plain to me but I like how the brick came out.  I used a stencil and distress oxide inks to make it.  


It's not my favorite but it's okay and tells my story.

Thanks for visiting today.  Hope to see you here again soon.  If you have a chance, I would love for you to check out my Scrappy Friends Challenge this month and maybe play along!  There is a fab prize for a randomly drawn winner!!

Until next time...happy scrapping!

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment