Welcome to the Sketches4all Valentines Decor and Blog Hop!
I am the first stop on the way so if you started here you are on the right track!!
You need to find the hearts on each DT's blog. Add them up and then go here and post the number you have found.
Be sure to leave a little love on each blog along the way. After you finish up here your next stop is Michelle H.
Here is a list of all the blogs you have to hop around and visit on this blog hop:
Stacy H-W: http://scrapwithstacy.blogspot.com/ (you are here)
Michelle H: http://iluvscrapping.blogspot.com/
This Blog Hop starts today Saturday, February 5th and ends on Tuesday, February 8th.
Please note that the ending date of this event has now been extended until Thursday February 10th. I will now be posting winners on the 11th of February. This gives you a little more time to work on the challenges and try to win some prizes!!
There are going to be fun challenges posted by two of the DTs each day with RAK's for the winners!! So you should really go visit S4A every day!!!!
There is already a Pre-Challenge posted that you can join in on too.
The Valentines Decor & Blog Hop challenge I posted today at Sketches4you is to use your favorite love song as inspiration for making a paper craft.
You can use a love song title as the title of your layout (like I did) or be inspired by lyrics of a love song. Go on over to Sketches4all and join in on my challenge! I would love to see your creations.
I used the love song, At Last by Etta James. One of my all time favorite love songs! It worked perfectly with the feeling of my layout. The picture is of my daughter who we adopted from China after waiting an extremely long time.
Now go hop along and remember there are many different ways you can win.
1. Enter the special event challenges posted by the DT and be in the drawing for a RAK on each one.
2. Some of the DT along the Blog Hop will offer a RAK on their blogs.
3. Complete 4 special event challenges and you will be in a drawing for a paper pad of Nikki Sivils New Collection - Sugar Cookie!!! YUMMY!!
4. Complete ALL the challenges and be in the drawing for the grand prize of a $10 gift certificate to an awesome online scrapbook store!!
5. Find and give the correct number of hearts found on the blog hop and your name will be added to the drawing to win a prize. (my blog has 1 heart)
Remember to leave a comment on each blog along the way and you can follow me if you want. I would love it if you did but it is not a requirement of mine.
I would like you to share your favorite Valentine's Present or Valentine's Date Story. The funnier or crazier the better!!
There will be a drawing for a winner from the comments to win a RAK. Check back here on the Thursday, February 10th to see who won!!
You will find all the information and challenges at Sketches4all in the Forum under Special Events.
Now on to Michelle's blog for the next stop on the blog hop!!