Has anyone been missing me? ha I didn't really have anything good to show or share so I took a little break.
But I am getting very excited because Sketches4all is having it's first blog hop of the year!!!
The Valentine Decor and Blog Hop!~!
The actual blog hop goes from Saturday, February 5th and ends on Tuesday, February 8th. So come back tomorrow and start hopping along. It is going to be a blast!!
There are 5 ways to win!!
1. 8 DT will be giving away a RAK for their challenges.
2. Some of the DT will be giving away a RAK on their blogs as you hop along on the blog hop.
3. If you complete 4 of the special event challenges you will be in a drawing for Nikki Sivils New Collection Paper Pad- Sugar Cookie!!!! YUM!!!!
4. If you complete all the special event challenges your name will go in a drawing for the grand prize - a $10 gift certificate to an awesome online scrapbook store!!
5. Find all the hearts on each of the blogs along the way. Add them up and post the total of hearts found and your name will be added in a drawing for a prize!
There will be a ton of fun challenges!!!
Head on over to Sketches4all NOW for the Pre-Challenge that Fia has posted for all you guys who are eager to get started!!!!
Be sure to check out Sketches4all every day during the event for all the new challenges posted each day!!
I also wanted to tell everyone that Marlene at Disguised As A Grownup is giving away a free (!!!) digi. So go over to her blog and check it out. You want to go there anyway because she is super talented and hilarious!!