After coloring the image, I cut it out in a simple rectangle and layered it on some of the papers I had chosen for my project. I grabbed one sheet of double sided paper and cut two strips. I used a Martha Stewart edge punch down one long side of each strip. Then I layered them on my base card.
I thought a pinwheel would be a fun addition to the card so I started with a 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" piece of double-sided paper.
I hope you were inspired to create something today.
Now let's start off WEEK 4 of the Crafter's Companion Customer Appreciation Giveaway Month!!
1. Be a US Resident.
2. Be a Follower of the Crafter's Companion Informational Blog.
3. Be a Follower of the Crafter's Companion USA Challenge Blog.
4. Leave a comment on this post by Thursday, May 31st at 8pm PST.
5. Send a friend to follow us. Have them mention you when they leave a comment and I will throw your name in the hat for another chance to win! Each friend you send gives you one more chance to win!!
CleverCut 3-in-1 Mini Paper Trimmer!! Here is a little info on this gem:
· Cutting arm extends to a full 15 inches
· Measurements in both inches and centimeters
· Includes 3 different rotary blades for straight cuts, scalloped edges and perforation
· Simply dial the blade you wish to use. Changing blades takes seconds and no tools are needed
· This one paper trimmer can be used to cut, perforate and accentuate
· 3 sheet normal cutting capacity
· Very lightweight and compact for the crafter on the go
Now, don't you want to win it?!?
So many ways to win. What are you waiting for!? Hey, don't forget to stop back by tomorrow to see if you have won the prize for Week 3! What?! You haven't signed up for the Week 3 Giveaway yet???! Well go HERE and enter!! Then come back tomorrow and see if you win!!
Until next time...happy scrapping!