Friday, June 15, 2012

Busy Weekend

Hi everyone,

Just a short post to say hi!    HI! 

I'm busy getting things ready before I go on vacation with my hubby.  My brother just flew in this morning to stay with our kids while we are gone to Oregon.  The kids were so excited to see him!!  They really miss him when he isn't around.

He brought my daughter a hat that my mother crocheted and when my daughter saw it she said, "It's perfect!".  So sweet!  I thought I would share a photo of her with it on.

Her brother wanted to get in on the action so here is a photo of the two of them. 

I will have a post or two scheduled for while I am gone.  And I might even get another one up here before I go.

I am taking the Copic Intermediate class tomorrow and it lasts ALL DAY.  Starts at 9am and ends at 8pm.  Phew!  All day coloring....sounds like a fun day right?!  Can't wait.

Sunday is my son, Jesse's, 12th birthday.  We are having a pool party for him and today I am taking all the kids to Chuck E Cheeses.  Which is a little family tradition that they still like to do.  So busy, busy, busy this weekend.

Just a few reminders for all of those faithful friends who like to help a sister out.  Please be sure and make a project for the Crafter's Companion USA Challenge blog's June Sunshine/Yellow challenge.  The challenge ends June 30th.  The winner will get a $30 gift card to the Crafter's Companion Store!!  All you have to do is use a CC stamp and the Yellow/Sunshine theme on any type of project.  Easy peasy. 

And remember that the Crafter's Companion Informational blog and the Crafter's Companion USA Challenge Blog each give away a free stamp set each week.  So don't miss out on trying to win them!!

Happy Father's Day!!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful children! I love the hat. Happy Birthday to your son.
    Wow all day coloring, sounds awesome. I hope you have a great time! Have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos!!! happy birthday--you must have some awesome parties at your house or chuck e cheese or wherever you go!! have a great trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow super photos ... have a great weekend ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stacy, Forgot to thank you for the lovely hand-made card! You need to put your own special "made-by-me" signature on the back of your creations...
    THanks for sharing the photos of your beautiful kids. Best wishes with your busy month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Girl! Thinking of you and hoping that you're having a great time! Your DD's hat is TOO cute and I love the cute pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What adorable hat!!
    Hope you and your dh have a fabulous time on your vacation!!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete