Thursday, June 7, 2012

Forever Ours

Happy Thursday!!  Today is the last day of school for the last 4 of my kids!! (the little one's last day was yesterday)  Woo hoo!!  They all get out early and will be home before noon.



My bff, Denise and her family are coming to stay for the next few days and I am sooooooo excited!!  Unfortunately they don't get here until this evening.  So I am doing all the last minute stuff like; pick up and put away, grocery shop, take dogs to the groomer etc. 

Before they come, I wanted to hop on here and say hi and show you a layout I made a few days ago that I totally forgot to post!  I used a sketch challenge from Frosted Design to start me off.  I hope I haven't missed the cut off to enter!  Oh dear! lol 


I love the patterned paper I used but can't for the life of me remember who makes it.  I'm sorry, my mind is blanking on it.  I did use some stickers from Echo Park - Be Mine collection.  I had the doilies, flowers and bling in my stash.  My friend, Carri at DoubleClick aka Abusybee  - recently gave me the pretty pink buttons.  Love them!  She sent me all sort of sweet pink goodies.

It seems so quiet over on the Crafter's Companion USA Challenge blog after the May Customer Appreciation giveaways last month but there is a stamp set giveaway going on this week that ends today at 8pm pst that you can get in on if you are a US resident.  And we did start a new Sunshine/Yellow challenge that we would love to see your project entered in.  Check it out HERE.  Go check them both out!!

Okay, I have things to do so I will end here.  Have a great day!!




7 comments:

  1. This is a really beautiful page! Love the papers...Have fun with Denise and family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous lay out Stacy. Enjoy your friends visit! HUgs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Such pretty papers and lovely details. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Frosted Designs.....and no you are not too late :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us for our latest sketch challenge over at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl! This is so super sweet! Love your details! I'm sure you and Denise are having a blast right now~ Jealous!! I was lucky enough to be crafting all day long today! Between loads of laundry, it was great! Caught up on DT, my little chickie crafted with me! The perfect Saturday! Tomorrow is catch up, clean up and get ready for the week! my BIG dentist appointment is Monday! Keep me in your prayers for this one! Its a biggie! I will be looking at my CCC stamps and working in my project for this months challenge Whoot Whoot! Hope you guys craft all night long! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely layout! I love all the pink and different papers you used. My fav is the little cute hearts with the gem. I really need to get back to my layouts. TFS AJ~

    ReplyDelete