Friday, May 24, 2013

"BEE" utiful Sheena Floral Fantasy

TGIF!  Happy Friday!  We are lucky to be having a 4 day weekend that started today.  I wanted to show you a card I made using the new Sheena's Floral Fantasy EZMount Stamp Set - Violets.  


I fell absolutely in love with the gorgeous bee stamp in this set and rushed immediately to my scrap desk to stamp it out and get it colored!  I used my Spectrum Noir markers of course.  And then I decided that this little beauty needed some sparkle.

I pulled out my Star Dust Stickles and carefully added dots of glitter to each circle on the bee.  I set her aside to dry and got busy layering some purple and silver paper on to my white card stock base.  I had this fun purple and silver leopard print ribbon in my stash and it was just the perfect addition to this card.

I just love how it turned out. You need to go check out Sheena's new stamp collection.  It just launched in stores today. 

Thanks for stopping and looking.  Expect for projects coming soon using these cool stamps!  I've colored several other images now I just need to make something with them! lol

Until next time...happy scrapping (and Happy Memorial Day weekend to you folks in the US)!

Stacy

4 comments:

  1. OMgoodness, Stacy!! What a lot of effort, but it does look FABulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schools out for the summer!! GASP another school year gone, how can it be?? I am SO looking forward to having my evenings back to craft and not google math solution and science questions!!

    Great stamp! I love this bee and the sparkle! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a great card, love the colour of your card and those glitter dots you made. Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous bee and ribbon!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete