Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Camden Town Release!

Today there is a new stamp collection release at Crafter's Companion.  It is the Camden Town release!  There are two "male" stamp sets and two "female" sets.  I've decided to use a couple of the stamps from Female #1 set

 

I really loved the sweet little bird house and bird so I pulled out my favorite paper to use with my Spectrum Noir markers, the Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock and stamped out these two images with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.  I also stamped out the sentiment.

 

I colored them with shades of pink and rose and orange with my Spectrum Noir markers using CR1, CR2, CR4, PP1 and OR1.  I really thought that these colors would be really grounded with a bit of black.   So I added some a bit of black paper and black bow made from ribbon in my stash.

 
I think now I need to get to coloring some of the stamps from the Male sets!  They would be perfect for our Masculine Challenge this month at Crafter's Companion!    lol  Go check out these new stamps at Crafter's Companion.  And then be sure to join in the Masculine challenge this month!
 
 
 
Until next time...happy scrapping! 
 
Stacy

1 comment:

  1. Love the beautiful black bow with the peach background. The cute little bird is a nice touch too :)

    ReplyDelete