Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Heartfelt Wishes

Hi guys,  What's up? Want to see a card that I made using the Sheena Douglass - A Little Bit Festive - Heartfelt Wishes stamps that just came out today!!  Crazy right?  Holiday cards in June!!   Well my card isn't really very Christmasy.  Here, take a look:

 

See?  I colored the little bird blue thinking I would pull out some of my Christmas papers in blue to use but then I got lazy and didn't want to go look for my holiday papers! (smile)  So I thought I would just use some of the papers that were sitting by my desk and this is what I came up with to share.


I colored the bird with my Spectrum Noir markers in GG1, GG3, TB3 and TB5.  I added a google eye that was sitting on my desk.  See how lazy I was!? lol  

I have been playing around with my embossing folders and my eBosser.  I saw the most gorgeous card using embossed vellum so I was trying out embossing vellum in my eBosser.  I embossed on some vellum using my Darice - 4.25" X 5.75" Embossing Folder - Honeycomb. It was sitting on my desk also so I thought maybe I should use it on this card.  See, now I'm being economical using my scraps!  ha

 

I think my card turned out kind of cute.  What do you think?  If you like it you should go check out all the other gorgeous new Sheena stamps in this collection at Crafter's Companion.

Thanks for visiting!  Until next time...happy scrapping!

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment