Friday, June 7, 2013

Look What I Got!

Happy Friday my friends!  School is finally out for my kids.  Woot!  Now summer can officially start around my house.  I'm hoping to find a bit more time to scrap.  (I can dream right?! lol)

Since I am foolishly thinking I'm going to get to do more scrapping, I thought I should go shopping. {grin} (sounds good right? ha)

I went to my LSS today and got a few things and I got a couple of goodie boxes in the mail this week too.  I love happy mail!  I thought I would share photos with you.

I mostly bought paper and a some embellies at the LSS:

Not the best photo (sorry)  I bought a ton of papers - some of them are papers from MME - Kate & Co Cambridge Court, MME Find your wings and fly -Sky's the limit,Carta Bella - Well Traveled, MME Collectable.  I purchased a few embellies that coordinate and some liquid pearls too.
 
Here are a few chipboard sheets and a sticker sheet to go with some of the papers I purchased.
 
Here is some of my happy mail:
 
My friend, Carri, makes and sells these "Skittles".  I love them!  Look!   I bought a whole bunch of them! LOL   If you want to buy some for yourself you can go check them out HERE.
 
Here is a box of goodies from Crafter's Companion.  I'm on their DT and get a gift certificate to spend in their store each month.  This is what I got for May.  The newest Sheena stamps, some construction acetate, one of the newest embossing folders, two new colors of distress ink and a blender refill for my Spectrum Noir marker.
 
SO there you have it my newest haul. 
 
What is the newest thing(s) you have purchased lately? (doesn't have to be scrappy stuff)
 
Have a fab Friday!
 

2 comments:

  1. How fun what a cool haul.
    looks like a happy summer ahead!!

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! You really did go shopping!! Love all your goodies!! I went last weekend only bought a few things!
    A couple canvases, emboss ink because I needed some more, glossy accents because I needed some ore, and bought some cogs for a project I was working on, and some canvas ribbon.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete