The Spectrum Noir team is looking for a few new designers. If you love coloring with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, you will definitely want to check this out! Here are the details:
Spectrum Noir Design Team Call
Spectrum Noir is looking for several new, talented design team members from all around the world! If you love to color and/or work with alcohol ink, we want to see your art! In addition to card makers, we are looking for mixed media and other alternative artists for our team.
This design team call is open internationally; we are particularly looking for designers from the US, Central and South America, Canada, Australia, and Western, Central, and Eastern Europe. Don’t worry if you do not live in one of these regions but feel you would be a good fit for our team - submit your application for consideration!
As part of the Spectrum Noir design team, you will be provided with a generous welcome package, and will continue to receive the essentials you need to craft with, free of charge. You will be part of an elite group of alcohol ink colourists and educators; your work will be shared internationally on our web site and other online platforms.
What we expect from our team:
· Create at least one educational post for the Spectrum Noir web site each month. These tutorials must be high quality videos or contain step-by-step pictures and instructions.
· Participate in our monthly challenge.
· Be active on our Facebook page and willing to share your knowledge of alcohol inks and pens with others of all skill levels.
· Be an ambassador for the Spectrum Noir brand.
· Create samples for use at craft and/or trade shows as needed.
What you need to do:
· Send us direct links to three to five of your best projects using alcohol pens and/or refill inks. Use of Spectrum Noir is preferred but not required. Please be sure the medium you have used is listed. (note: do not send a general link to your blog or online gallery; be sure to send direct links to projects)
· Make sure what you are sharing with us represents your best work and really showcases what you love to do! We want our team members to take high quality photographs that show a good representation of alcohol ink. We will also be looking at your writing style and how you share information about the products you use.
· All work submitted must be original and created by you.
Please submit these links via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for review. Include the following information in your email:
· Your full name
· Preferred email address
· Phone number
· Address (include country)
· Blog Link
· Links to any additional places we might see your work
· Any other design teams you are currently a member of
· Preferred crafting style – are you primarily a card maker? Scrapbooker? Mixed Media artist? Manga artist? Something else entirely?
· If you currently teach classes with alcohol inks, any relevant information about them.
· A little about yourself: What do you love about crafting? Why do you want to be a part of the Spectrum Noir team? (Please limit your response to around fifty words)
The deadline for submission is 1st July 2013. If chosen for the team, you will be contacted by a representative of Spectrum Noir no later than 10th July 2013. Additionally, we are always looking for guest designers; simply note in your email application that you would like to be considered for a guest position should you not be chosen for the full-time team. (Note: we will not be contacting potential guest designers at this time but instead will keep those applications on file and contact you when a guest position is available.)
If you have any questions prior to submitting your application, don’t hesitate to send us an email! We look forward to seeing your work!