Saturday, February 6, 2016

February Sketches in Thyme Challenge

Hello my friends!

It is that time again for me to share a layout I made with one of the awesome sketch challenges this month at Sketches in Thyme!  My sketch is by the fantastic sketch designer (and my buddy), Rochelle Spears!  And it is gorgeous and inspirational as usual.

My BFF, Denise and I challenged ourselves to make a layout together which was really a bit of a challenge since she was in California and I am in Oklahoma!  She finished hers first because I'm a bit of a piddler but I did finally get mine finished and I'm thrilled with how it turned out!  You are going to love working with this fun sketch too!!



Well....what do you think?  I used one of the photos I took of my hubby and kids at Christmas.  Did you take as many photos this holiday season as I did?!  I took about 400 photos and how do I know this you ask?  Because I saw a great photo processing discount at Walgreen's and developed them all!!    Yay to actually printing my photos!!!  lol  I usually just have them add up on my memory card (or phone memory) until I eventually download them onto my computer.  (I know...not a good idea)  Anyway, my point is that I now have a ton of photos to scrap!

I am challenging myself this year to make at lease 50 layouts.  I honestly think this is a doable number and hope to blow past this amount.  How about you?  Any scrappy goals this year?  Share!

Now you need to rush over to Sketches in Thyme and get inspired to join the challenge!

Thanks for stopping and visiting today.  Until next time...happy scrapping!

Stacy


No comments:

Post a Comment