Tuesday, February 23, 2016

The Scrap Room - Cards

Hello people!  I'm back here with my final projects from my February Guest Designer position at The Scrap Room.  It's been so fun being a Guest Designer over there!  I loved playing with the Flavor of the Month kit I received.  It was just the right amount of papers and embellies to scrap all month long! I still have quite a bit left over to play with still.  A loaded kit for an economical price!  What more can you ask for?!

If you follow me, you probably already know that I usually try to make cards with my left over paper scraps.  Well, here are a couple of cards I made using that method.




Valentines Card - Crate Paper - Hello Love


Thank You Card - Echo Park - Spring

Thanks for coming by today and checking things out!  Go check out The Scrap Room next.  They have so many cool projects to inspire you.

Until next time...happy scrapping! 

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment