Friday, February 19, 2016

Freaky Fast Friday - The Scrap Room

I've really have been having a blast being a Guest Designer at The Scrap Room this month!  I want to thank Rochelle Spears for the opportunity!  I'm back today with my Freaky Fast Friday layout.

I loved making this one!  It was so fast (hence the name...lol) and fun!  You are given specific paper sizes and then you can either follow one of the designer's paper arrangement or just move the papers around until you are happy with your own arrangement.


I made this layout using the Echo Park - Spring papers from the February Flavor of the Month kit. 
Thanks for coming here today. Now you need to rush over to The Scrap Room and check out all the inspiration from the other designers in the TSR Ideas Gallery.  And while you are there, if you like what you see, you should sign up to start getting one or more of their awesome kits!

Until next time...happy scrapping!

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment