Tuesday, September 4, 2018

All American Family


Welcome Friends!

I've been taking a class at Scrapbook and Cards today and wanted to share my July take on the double page layout.

It's a bit odd to have photos from the 4th of July posting in September but if you follow me at all you know I'm a bit slow to post so.....(wink, wink)


I really like how it turned out!  And I thought the title was perfect as it shows me and 4 of my kids along with my good friend. (who everyone probably thinks is their mother since she's Asian and I'm not.  LOL)

My husband always stays home with our youngest who does not like to go to see or hear the fireworks.  And my friend, who I've know since I was 15, always goes with us.

Now go check out my newest Scrappy Friends Challenge!! (it's in the upper right hand corner) I would love for you to participate! You might win my prize!  Thanks for looking!  Until next time...happy scrapping!

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment