Sunday, September 16, 2018

September Scrap Our Stash - Blend-A-Sketch

Hi guys!  

Here's a layout I made for the September Blend-a-Sketch challenge at Scrap Our Stash.  
I took the circles from one layout and added them to the other layout.  And I put a button on the camera to add dimension.


I love the bright happy colors of this paper collection and I love the people in the photo!!  So that makes this layout just about perfect! (wink, wink)

Now you should go check out this challenge over at Scrap Our Stash!

  Also check out my newest Scrappy Friends Challenge before you leave! Thanks for stopping and looking today.

Until next time...happy scrapping!

Stacy

6 comments:

  1. Bright and beautiful! I love it! I love the layering of elements! (I'm not good at that. lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love your Happy and colorful page! Great blending! Thanks for joining Scrap Our Stash! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a happy layout! Great picture! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap Our Stash❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun layout! I love the bright colors and your take on the challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love how you blended the sketches! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the challenge. So fun and happy!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete