Saturday, September 8, 2018

Silly Girls

Hello there!

Here's my August take from the class I'm taking at Scrapbook and Cards Today.


I don't think the photo I took is doing it any justice.  I really like how it turned out and I LOVE this paper collection that I used!  It's just so pretty!

My youngest and I were being silly taking selfies.  I always think that these kind of photos can be some of the best to scrap since you are getting a little snapshot of life right now.

I really am enjoying taking this class along with my friend, Rochelle.  It's good to have someone that you are kind of accountable to so that you get that project made!  (smile)

Have you checked out my Scrappy Friends Challenge yet his month?  Look up in the upper right hand corner, then click on the box.  I would be thrilled if you joined in!!  There's a fun prize for a random lucky winner!!

Thanks for stopping by today.  Until next time...happy scrapping!

Stacy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stacy … loving sctap book page a lovely memory to keep … love your photos too … I may have a look at your challenge but don't have a lot of time free at the moment … have a great week … happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete