Saturday, September 4, 2010

Sharon's Sketches4you Recipe Challenge


I made this card for a Recipe Challenge that Sharon posted at Sketches4you.
The challenge was to 1) tear your paper 2) layer your paper and 3) ink your paper.
I kind of just made of this sketch and tore Prima Youth Collection paper. I inked with Ranger ink pads (Worn Lipstick and Black Soot). I used some twine I had and some of those Art Flowers (vintage collage) from Hero Arts that my friend, Keun got me for my birthday...did I mention I LOVE THEM!! And again just added a button from my stash.
I have a huge stash of buttons...they are one of my weaknesses!! lol
I used another vellum saying from those that I got recently at Big Lots.
I really like how this came out.
I normally don't really like to tear my paper because it usually doesn't look very nice in the end. But this looks pretty in person. It just seems to work.
I am still out of town. I have this set up ahead of time to post. I hope you are happy that you visited my blog.

3 comments: