Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Blog Hop Here Tomorrow!!!


Tomorrow I am part of the Birthday Blog Hop for Carri at DoubleClick - AKA Abusybee.  So please stop by and hop around.  I would love for you to help celebrate Carri's birthday.  There will be prizes and inspiration along the way so please come join in.

I also want to remind you that over at Crafter's Companion USA Challenge Blog there is a Sheena Douglass Paint Fusion -Lilac Stamp set giveaway that ends tomorrow at 8pm PST.  You really need to go over and leave a comment.  You might win the cool stamp set!!  Doesn't hurt to try.....

So go leave a comment at CCC Blog now and come back here tomorrow for the Hop!! 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun blog hop!!
    If I dont forget I will join in!!
    Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete