Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sketches4All Challenge

 
Hi everyone!  I wanted to let you know about the fun new challenge at Sketches4All that starts October 15th.  The challenge to you is to create any project with a STAMP
on it. (card, layout, altered item etc)  (physical stamp or digi)

REGINA EASTER from the Cutting Cafe is the challenge sponsor!!  The winner of this challenge will receive 3 wonderful sets of Digi stamps  from the Cutting Cafe.

The Design team was given some amazing sets of stamps to work with and we had a great time creating some fun projects with these awesome stamps. The challenge starts October 15th and ends on October 29th. The winner will be announced November 1st.

Visit Regina's site and look at her awesome products. Here is the link: http://thecuttingcafe.typepad.com

THANKS to Regina and her team for donating the awesome
prize and also for the amazing sets that our design team worked with. We loved creating with them!!

Here are the projects I made using some of the images.

 
I also made the Happy Halloween mini album at the top of the post too.  I'm entering it in the Halloween theme at Anything but a Card and at Scrappy Frogs - Halloween challenge and also at Two Sisters - Anything Goes. That's a lot of projects right?!  lol  Especially since I haven't been posting very often lately.
 
 
We had my dd's 5th birthday on Friday and we had a nice party at Chuck E. Cheeses on Thursday and then a family party on Friday at home.  I made her cake for her party at home and amazingly it turned out great.  Normally my cakes never rise.  I'm not sure why they don't but it is a long standing family joke.  This time it rose and was delish and was almost eaten entirely at the first sitting!!  (only 4 small pieces were left)  That in and of itself was pretty amazing. (go me! lol) 
 
I'm leaving on Tuesday for my annual Craft Shows trip to Arkansas.  I fly into Oklahoma on Tuesday and meet up with my mom and aunt.  We will then load the RV and drive to Rogers, Arkansas.  I can't wait!  A whole week of fun with my Mom and Aunt hitting every craft show and antique store along the way!  WOO HOO!  I have been crazy busy trying to get everything ready before I go.  Tons of DT projects and posts, packing, etc.   I'm pretty sure I will be taking a deep sigh of relief when that plane lands in OKC!
 
Okay, enough for today.  Don't forget to go join in on the Fall Colors Challenge over on the Crafter's Companion USA Challenge blog.  They have changed the rules and now you can use ANY visible Crafter's Companion product on your project!  This means you now have so many more options when making your project.  And we are giving away 2 -six pen sets of Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers to the winner!!  It is an awesome prize so go join in!! 
 
Until next time...happy scrapping!!
Stacy

17 comments:

  1. Hi Stacy, gorgeous card hun! You have been working girl!! And congrats on your daughter's birthday! Hugs FREa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards! Thanks for playing the Go Dotty Rebel Challenge at RRD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project!
    Thanks for playing with us at CUYL!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a remarkable grouping of cards and fun photos! Looks like a great celebration, too. Your dotted cards are darling. I especially like your Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What awesome and wonderful projects, Stacy!

    Kath
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the cards are stunning. So great designs. I like the christmas card, the dotted cards are also pretty. I appreciate your work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love fall cards! Great background paper and colors. Thanks for playing along at Rogue Redhead Design :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh...all these cards are fabulous. I love beautiful background desinger paper and the circle sentiment on the autumn card. Thank you so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner this week.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a sweet card. Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Our Creative Corner, I really enjoyed visiting your blog and seeing your wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Christmas card is absolutely stunning (as are all your others). Thanks for joining our challenge at Totally Gorjuss. What a cutie daughter, happy birthday to her. The cake looks yummy. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful little mini album! I love the image on the front and the colours you've used are perfect.
    Thanks for sharing your lovely album with us at Anything But A Card and I do hope you'll join us again soon.
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  12. you have been one busy bee! Love all the card pics but espec love the pics of dd; I think age 5 is one of the most magical ages and trust me, add 10 yrs to that and you'll be glad they took pictures...my daughter hates for me to take her pic-it's always a bribe involved :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow you most certainly have been very busy!Your Halloween Mini Album is really cute. Thank you for joining us at Anything But A Card Challenge this time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your autumn card is very pretty, and perfect for the dotty challenge!

    Thank you for joining in the "Go Dotty" challenge at Rogue Redhead Designs!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great projects and LOVE the little mini :) Thanks for joining us at Anything but a Card! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great projects. I love the box. Thanks for joing us over at ABAC.

    ReplyDelete
  17. love all your creations, thanks for going dotty with us at RRD :) Debi x

    ReplyDelete