Tuesday, October 23, 2012

You Mean The World To Me

Happy Tuesday!!   I want to show you a card I made using the fantastic new Mulberry Woods stamp range.  I just love these little kitties. As soon as I saw the stamp I new I had to pick this one to use first.

I was trying to go for a more 'fall colors" card so I went with oranges and browns and greens. I stamped the image out and then colored it with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. Here are the colors I used: IG1, IG2, IG3, DG1, DG2, DG3, CG3, OR1, PP6, GB5, GB6, GB9, CR1, GT3, TN2, PP1 and PP3.
I went really clean and simple with just some layering of card stock, a bit of bakers twine and a few flowers because I wanted to make the image the focus of this card. And I finished it off with a little Crystal Stickles because I think every project needs a little sparkle!! lol
 
I hope you are inspired by my "fall colors" card and go join in on the October Challenge on our Challenge Blog. We are giving away 2 - 6 pen sets of Spectrum Noir Markers to the winner. You could be the lucky winner!
 
I'm still gone on my trip and won't be "back" until tomorrow night.  I will fill you in on all the fun details in a day or so.  Thanks for stopping by and looking today.  Until next time...happy scrapping!!!  Stacy

5 comments:

  1. Awww, such cute kittycats! Love your card hunni! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacy,
    It's been a while! I can't wait to be back to my regular routine of blogging and visiting. I miss all the great stuff going on at everyone's blogs. Iyour card is super cute and I can't wait to see pics of your trip. Hope it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card so pretty & adorable!!
    Looking forward hearing all about your trip!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete