Monday, August 12, 2013

Happy 6th Birthday Crafter's Companion!

I'm getting on the road to head back home today but I wanted to let you know before I leave that this week is Crafter's Companion's 6th birthday and they are celebrating all week!  You are going to want to go check things out! 

 

I know that there are going to be a couple of special stamp sets given away if you purchase over a specific dollar amount.  If you spend more than $50 they will add the Stamp It - The Snowflake stamp set to you order.




If you spend more than $100 they will add the Stamp It - Peace Deer stamp to your order.

 
I was lucky enough to get to work with both of these stamps this weekend and here is a card I made with the Stamp It - The Snowflake stamp set.
 
 
I pulled my sentiment from one of the beautiful sentiments on the Sentimentals EZMount Stamp Set - Jingle Bells. 
 
I was on a roll so I decided to make a second card and for this one I used the Stamp It - Peace Deer too.  I was super excited when I realized that it was perfect for this months "Animal" challenge at Crafter's Companion!  (Hello! There is a deer on it! LOL)  If you haven't already joined in on this challenge you should get out your Crafter's Companion goodies and get busy!  You could win the gift certificate to the Crafter's Companion store.  Think of all the stuff you could buy!
 

 
The sentiment on this one is also from the Sentimentals EZMount Stamp Set - Jingle Bells.  I really must say that I had fun working with both of these stamps.  And I know you would too so maybe you should go shopping today so that you can get one or both of them! lol
 
Okay, I'm off now to Nevada.  Talk to you more in a couple of days.  Until next time...happy scrapping! (and shopping!! LOL)
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. I love these cards. The punched edges and the ribbon are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete