Thursday, August 22, 2013

Sheena's A Little Bit Magical Release

Happy Thursday!  (see-still keeping it happy!! ha)


Drum roll please.....the new Sheena stamps are launched today!   WOO HOO!   As soon as you finish reading my post you must rush over and check them all out at Crafter's Companion

 
 

As you guys know if you follow me, my first love is layouts so I am always trying to find ways to incorporate all these yummy stamps from Crafter's Companion onto a page.  A couple of days ago (Tuesday) I told you that I was having fun playing around with stamping on Sticky Back Canvas, well I stamped a bunch of stuff out that day from Sheena's A Little Bit Magical - Knowledge stamp set. And then I was making this layout and looking for something special to add when I noticed the stamped out canvas on my desk.  Light bulb moment! 

 

I trimmed out a sentiment, the word-Happiness, and by gluing it to a decorative pin I turned it into a flag embellishment. Easy Peasy!  I added it onto my layout in with a grouping of flowers.  It was the perfect addition!  There are really so many ways you can use these new stamps! 

The photo on the layout if of 4 of my 5 kids at Lake Mead in Nevada.  We camped out lakeside on our RV trip to Oklahoma this summer.  It was a great trip and I have a stack of photos that I need to scrap! lol  So be prepared to see more of them in the near future.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Until next time...happy scrapping!

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment