Tuesday, August 20, 2013

What's Your Poison?

Happy Tuesday!

I wanted to show you a card I made using the soon to be launched Sheena's A Little Bit Magical - Knowledge stamp set. 

 
I've been wanting to try working on sticky back canvas so I stamped out my image onto a piece and then colored it with my Spectrum Noir markers in IG2, IG4, IG6, IG9, LY3.  The Spectrum Noir markers colored beautifully on the canvas.  I made sure to be careful when I got close to the edges to control color bleeding. 

I had this bit of yellow ribbon in my stash and I have no idea where I got it but I loved the way it looked around the edge of the canvas so I decided to use it.

I stamped out the sentiment on a scrap of Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock.  I colored the paper with my LY3 Spectrum Noir marker and then trimmed it out following the shape of the sentiment.  I used double sided adhesive squares to POP it up off the card.  I finished it off with some clear bling that I also custom colored to match with the LY3 SN marker. 

You need to be on the look out August 22nd in the Crafter's Companion online store for these new stamps from Sheena Douglass because they are fab!  You kind of get the feel of Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter when you look at them.  Now I have you intrigued right?! lol

Thanks for stopping and looking today!  Until next time...happy scrapping!

Stacy

3 comments:

  1. Hi Stacy, love your card; great image and that yellow trim around is looks lovely. Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoi stacy
    een geweldige creatie en erg mooi in de gele kleur!
    groetjes...corry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you colored your image on sticky back canvas! Totally rocks.

    ReplyDelete