Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Happy Mail, Photos and a Video!

Happy Mail!!!  Yippee!!

I got my package from my very generous Secret Santa (Stephanie Severin at Ingenious Inking).

Look at all the goodies:


And look at that gorgeous card she made!!  LOVE it all!!  Thanks Santa!! (Stepanie!) lol


Next, I received my Christmas card from my friend, Carri at DoubleClick AKA ABusyBee and not only did I get this super cute card she made but she added a special bag of her Skittles!!  I adore her Skittles so this is such a fun surprise!


I also wanted to share a photo of my boys dressed up for their Winter Band Concert.  Don't they look handsome?!  They did a fantastic job and it was a great concert.

Here she is before the concert in her pretty dress.

Here she is waving when she should be singing. lol



My Georgia had her Kindergarten Christmas concert too and it was awesome and hilarious.  Kindergartners are really funny especially my daughter who has no attention span at all.  Enjoy!

Thanks for visiting!  Until next time...happy scrapping!

Stacy

1 comment: