Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Last Crafter's Companion Post

Happy New Year's Eve!  


I'm sad to say that this is my last project for the Crafter's Companion design team.  I will not be on the Design Team this next term and I'm going to miss it!!  I've loved every minute of the last several years.  It was fun being a part of their first U.S. design team and helping to get Crafter's Companion established here in the United States. It has been a really fun ride.  Please go over and welcome the new design team members that I'm sure will continue to inspire you at Crafter's Companion.

I have a lovely white on white holiday card to share.  I started with a white pre-scored 8.5 x 5.5" Ultra Smooth Premiun White Card Stock base card.  Next using the Embossalicious 6" x 6" embossing folder - Christmas Patchwork, I embossed a piece of Luxury Centura Pearl paper.  Next I trimmed it down to the size I wanted.  I grabbed some white wired ribbon my my stash.  I adhered it around the card and just taped it to the front in the middle.  It is hidden by the embossed topper that I added next with some pop dots to raise it up off the card and give added dimension.


I LOVE the Tsukineko Delicata Golden Glitz ink!  I pulled out a sentiment stamp from the Christmas Sentimentals - Christmas Magic stamp set and stamped out "Merry and Bright" onto a scrap piece of Ultra Smooth Premium White Card Stock with this luscious ink.  I trimmed it down into a banner shape and adhered it on top of the embossed topper.  I finished with a bit of ribbon and a white flower from my stash.

I love the simple elegance!  I hope you do too.


Well, thanks for stopping by today.  Have a fun and safe New Years Eve and I will see your next year!!  (tomorrow...hehehe)

Until next time...Happy Scrapping!!!

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment