Monday, December 23, 2013

Joy!

It is getting very close.  Are you ready yet??  Only two more days till Christmas!!  EEK! ha  In honor of Christmas I am sharing a Christmas layout that I made.  I left it ready for some of the holiday photos I plan to be taking.


I made using a sketch from Brenda Ragsdale for the December DT challenge at Sketches4all.  The challenge doesn't end until December 31st so you still have time to enter!

I have a hard time showing this layout to you without photos.  For some reason it just feels so unfinished without photos but I'm doing it anyway.  I layered lots of fun papers from my stash onto the Kraft base.  They are all from the Fancy Pants - Merry Little Christmas collection.


I used the awesome watercolor stamping technique that I showed you HERE using the awesome Christmas Sentimentals - Jingle Bells stamp set.  I went with a simple title of Joy using letter stickers from the same collection. I added some dots to the stickers using Liquid Pearl in Bisque.  I doodled around the page and around the Kraft paper mats that are awaiting their photos.

I will try to remember to share this again with photos after Christmas.  And speaking again of Christmas...I hope you all have a MERRY ONE!  (or if you don't celebrate Christmas - a HAPPY MONDAY!!)

Until next time....happy scrapping!

Stacy

2 comments:

  1. Hi stacy, sorry for my long absence. Been sooo busy at school and I must admit that my blogging is going steadily down. Your Christmas layout looks amazing! All you now have to do is add some pictures, how clever! I wish you a very merry Christmas!! Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi stacy ... what super idea ... well done ... so sorry I have not visited you for a while ... am having big problems with my poor lovely mum ... so not been blogging lately ... hope you have a wonderful christmas ... lots of christmas hugs from Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete