Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Going to Seattle




My friend, Denise and I have had a trip planned to CKC in Seattle since July. I am bound and determined that I am still going to go even if I have to spend the whole trip in the hotel room reading! We leave tomorrow and get back on Sunday. Wish me luck.....
I will take pictures and let you know how it goes....


I'm stealing the picture from her blog...lol


I am also posting a crafty creation for the first time in a long time.


I made this layout for the Pagerize This challenge at Scrap Our Stash (link on sidebar). I took the picture at my ds Harvest Festival at school. He had just had his hair painted in red and blue stripes and I had just gotten this great kit in the mail in those exact colors...it was just meant to be.
I will have at least one other autopost for while we are gone. Have a great weekend!!

16 comments:

  1. A mom of 5 and has been under the weather...if anyone deserves a getaway, me thinks you do! :D Have fun and hope you don't have to spend the whole weekend in the room!
    Cute LO! Perfect kit for the do!
    Thanks for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! Go, you! Just don't forget to still take it easy, but what a fun trip!

    Love the layout, especially the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great trip...
    Lovely layout too!
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun--but be careful-no getting yourself in the hospital again! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful picks and layout... Hey go to my blog I left you a very special award on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the LO. Hair is so cool!! Be safe and have a wonderful time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, you deserve a trip, just take it easy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. welcome to washington!! though i live on the east side of the state seattle is fantastic!! try to get in a few sightseeing it is a beautiful city!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your layout is terrific - love the colors you used.

    Hope you feel well enough to travel and enjoy your little getaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've learned that sometimes, the best thing to do to start feeling better is to get out of the house. I hope you get to have some measure of fun; but trust you know to not overdo it.

    Thank you for commenting on my blog; you brightened my chaotic morning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, go and have some fun! You deserve it!
    Minta

    ReplyDelete
  12. You deserve a bit of fun! The change of scenery will do you good. Enjoy!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Stacy sweetheart, im so glad to hear you are feeling upto going! although Im guessing you could even be home right now. Im sorry Iv not been by for a few days! thanks for commenting I appreciate your time in coming over. I hope you didnt have to lay n read all wkend sweetie. looking forward to seeing you scrap nsome pics. Lots of hugs. Ali.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is lovely x I bet you are glad to back to "crafting world" x leigh x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh and forgot to say, both you and Denise have a lovely time and no dancing on the tables in the evening x ;@) x Leigh x

    ReplyDelete