Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sketches4All Anniversary Party Blog Hop!!








Welcome to the Sketches4All Anniversary Party Blog Hop!!

Before you read on too far, make sure that you have started at Mel's blog. If I am your 2nd stop, then you are in the right place.

I'm excited to be designing for Sketches4All. It is a wonderful, warm community with tons of fun challenges. I enjoy going there every day and I know you would love it too.

I have noticed that many of my followers have joined me over there. So....now it is your turn!!

I created this layout using the great sketch for this Blog Hop.

If you want to win the main prize for this bloghop (and I am sure you do), then you have to do 4 things.

1) Just hop along to each person on this blog hop and find the hidden letter on each persons blog to solve the mystery word. My hidden letter is A. Make sure you leave a comment on each blog as you hop along to get credit.
There will be 2 letters on the last blog (Fia's) so be sure and look for both of them while you are there.

2) Then use the sketch posted above to make your own project and post it on Sketches4All . Don't forget to put in the hidden word you found from our blogs when you post your project.

3) Join Sketches4All.

4) Make a post in the forum for this contest! Here

That's it. Easy as pie.

To be eligible for the RAK on my blog you must 1) leave a comment, 2) follow me if you want, 3) blog about this blog hop and link back to me. If you actually do the layout and post it on S4A - leave me another comment with the link to your layout in the photo gallery at S4A and you will get a 2nd entry into the random drawing for the winner of my RAK.

I will be posting 2 challenges at S4A for this bloghop if you do either of these challenges and post them at S4A, I will give you another entry into my RAK drawing (You will get an extra entry for each of your creations).

I will be drawing the winner for this RAK on Tuesday, December 7th.



Some of the other design team members are giving away a RAK on their blogs too so don't stop here! Keep hopping along and visit everyone!


The next person on the Hop is Michelle so hop on over!


There will be other challenges you can enter with RAK's to be won at Sketches4All too. The Sketches4All Anniversary Party is from November 26th until December 6th.
New ending date for the blog hop....Monday December 6th! So that gives everyone more time to join in.
So get busy and start hopping!!
Here is a list of all the Design Team Members you must visit:





















My RAK includes 10 pieces of 7Gypsies Paper, 4 pieces of Graphics 45 Christmas paper, 1 pkg Tim Holtz grunge paper, 9 Prima cream colored flowers, 1 pkg 7Gypsies Metal Index Tabs, 1 pkg 7Gypsies tags and a few things drawn from my stash, some sparkly green ribbon (string?), black cord, 4 Tim Holtz Metal Gears, 4 Tim Holtz Fragments, 1 black frame, and some assorted eyelets (red, bronze, black etc).

I hope it is enticing enough to get you interested in participating.


I'm looking forward to seeing what you all create!! Have fun!

11 comments:

  1. That is the CUTEST Turkey Ever!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I'm digging that the blog hop is going on for ten days! That's amazing in itself and plenty of time to try the sketch, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, keep the hop going!!

    i am following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used the turkey as part of the page! Hopping on now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how super cute is that turkey, and just reading a bit about you, wow, 5 children, you must be an amazing mum to find time to scrap in between all that action. This is fun, love your gorgeous layout. I cannot believe how many followers you have, wowsers, so glad I have met you through Sketches for all. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute turkey! I'm a follower (ha-like you didn't know)! I'll go make a blog post... Thanks Stacy! Hope your Thanksgiving was great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been a follower almost since you began blogging. I love visiting to see what great project you have made or to hear about your fantastic family.
    I am planning on doing some of the many challenges posted for the Sketches for you bloghop and will let you know what I get done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Stacy!!
    I am already a follower of your lovely blog :)
    I'm so excited about the S4A blog hop. Perhaps you can help me out though... I'm not exactly sure where to post over there, lol. Thanks!

    I love your page from the sketch! I have a TON of memorabilia like that which I am trying to organize so that I can find everything that goes together. I love how you did this one! Maybe it would go faster if I just scrapped some of them as I go! :)

    I am getting so much inspiration from S4A. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a follower. pop in on occasion to check it out. Love the turkey. Keep up the good work inspiring the rest of us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm already a follower...just hop in to read about you and your family...love all the challenges you do on S4A...see you..have to hop to the nex blog;)

    ReplyDelete