Friday, June 4, 2010

All That And Then Some






Good Morning Ladies!
I hope all is well in your world. We are doing great here in sunny and hot Las Vegas!
Last night I stayed up pretty late and made this 2 page layout based on sketch 6-2-10 from Let's Scrap! I wanted it to be bright and cheery because I am also entering it into a Bright Colors challenge at http://pagesintimestoresite.ning.com
I used one of my favorite models (my daughter, Olivia) and some Martha Stewart paper that I got on sale at Walmart super cheap! (that is the best kind) I used Sticko vellum stickers because they were beautiful and because I am also entering it into the http://www.practicalscrappers.com/2010/05/this-weeks-challenge-is-acrylic.html Vellum, Acrylic and Transparencies challenge.
I love to see how many different challenges I can fit into one layout!! I don't have a lot of time to scrap with 5 kids and that way I get a ton more feedback on my projects. I'm new to scrapping and can use all the feedback I can get!
The ball trim is from Recollections, I used some Stickles in gold, a gold pen to write on the bottom and I already threw away the packaging from the lettering I used. (oops) My kids used the same lettering for a project for their teachers last week and we threw the packaging away then.
My daughter loves her pages and that is what matters! Hope you like it too.
Well I have company coming and a house to pick up.
Have an awesome day ladies!!

2 comments:

  1. what a cute layout! love it! thanks for playing with us at practical scrappers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, I love seeing layouts with more than one picture! Thanks for sharing it with us at Practical Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete