Wednesday, June 16, 2010

More Cards




Here are a couple of cards I made when I first got my crafting area set up here in rainy Oklahoma. I had an idea of what design I would use for my card,. So, I made the first card and then used my scraps to make the second. My husband was very nice and let me scrap all day Saturday and he took care of the kids.

It has been crazy weather here. We have had major flooding and the rain just won't stop. It is raining really hard right now. The house backs up to a creek which is a little worrisome. Although, it hasn't become a problem yet. My poor mom is totally houselocked! There are no roads around her house that are not flooded. She is fine in her house but can't go anywhere and she has 2 of my kids visiting her.
Everyone cross your fingers for me.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards. Love how you popped out the flowered :) Your poor mom. Here's to hoping she can get out of her house today.

    ReplyDelete