Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bathroom Challenge!







Here is a layout I made last night it is based on a great Practical Scrappers sketch. I had fun going into my bathroom cabinet and finding a toilet paper roll (empty) and painting it, cutting it up and making flowers out of it. The monthly challenge there is to look into your bathroom cabinet for stuff to use on your layout. I think these flowers turned out nicely. I even painted the inside of each strip a coordinating color.


This will be a quick post because they need to be posted today and because it is my sister, Jody's, birthday and we are going shopping!! Have a great day and be creative!!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout and gorgeous pics of Georgia too!!! Your flowers totally turned out cute. What a great idea! Have fun with your sis today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO Stacy!! Make sure to check my blog in the morning...thinking it will make you happy! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool idea! Who would have thought?! Fantastic layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your brother was bragging on you tonight. He was telling me how you made your flowers from a toilet paper roll and that you painted both sides and they turned out really good.. This coming from your brother is sure a compliment, especially when he said how talented you were. And how I had to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way to use those toilet paper rolls!!! I love your layout. Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers.
    ~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your layout! Love the journaling around the edges and your flowers turned out so cute, what a creative idea! Thanks for joining us this week at Practical Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete