Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Jesse is 10!




I made this layout a couple of days ago but couldn't figure out what pictures to put in it. Well...my son, Jesse, had his 10th birthday last Thursday so I decided to go with what I had...meaning ...his bday pictures. It is based on a sketch challenge at Let's Scrap!
I am planning to run to Walmart and develop (print out) some pictures so I have something to use and inspire me.
What inspires you??
I didn't realize how much I use my pictures to inspire my layouts until I came here for vacation and didn't bring pictures with me. It has really slowed me down. And having poor Internet access didn't help either. But now the computer seems to be working better so...off I go to get some pictures!
Have a great day!!

4 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch. Love the pictures! Nick is next to me and he says that he misses everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacy!

    I recommend a store called Paper Arts in Edmond. It is next to Old Navy in Bryant Square.

    Have a fun visit!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! Love those flowers! Thanks for joining us this week at Practical Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete