Saturday, June 12, 2010



Okay...I'm back....lol. I did this layout for the Pages in Time weekly sketch. I am out of town and the computer access is sketchy (pun intended) at best. This is the first time today I have been able to get online so I did alot of scrapping today but I will only post about this one layout because I am afraid the wifi will go down and log me off....
The picture if of two of my dogs...Trixie (little one) and Hattie (who thinks she is little! ha). I just happened to glance over and saw them laying like that and grabbed my camera and got the shot. Aren't they adorable!! They are sweet girls.
My computer that I am using here doesn't have photo editing software on it so you get to see the lovely concrete outside...sorry

1 comment:

  1. You totally rocked that sketch! Love your layout, especially all the circles at the top. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete