Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!


I'm so excited to have won another challenge at Let's Scrap! I logged on yesterday to their site to just talk and saw where someone was congratulating me and telling me my kids would be dancing again (like the last time I won). So, I read backward in the section and saw where it was announced that I had won the NSD#10 challenge. I'm super excited about it and I won this great stash of stuff!!
I mailed one of the cards we made for Lennon (the boy with cancer) today. I am waiting to mail the next one till next week so that they don't all arrive at once.
Please try to make and send him a card. If you don't know what I am talking about please just look down a little in my blog for the posting on Lennon or go to www.lalasworld.blogspot.com and read up on her challenge for blog candy if you make and send him a card.
This week at Practical Scrappers their challenge is Vellum, Transparencies and Acryllic. This sounds fun and if I get a chance today I am making something using this challenge. I am busy with end of school stuff most of the day today so I am not sure if I will be able to get around to it.
Have a great day and make something pretty!!

1 comment: