Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy Sunday!




Hi ladies! I got this super cute button punch the other day and have been dying to use it. So I made this sweet little card.
I punched holes in the top of the card and along the front edge and then lined the inside of the card with a some coordinating paper. I punched out the "buttons" and voila~!
Super easy except for the part where I cut my finger using my Martha Stewart circle cutter and tried not to get blood on the card! I have had the worst luck with that circle cutter. This is the 2nd time I have cut myself using it and it is only the 4th time I have used it!! I'm not sure if it is operator error or a design flaw. lol
I will survive and I didn't get the card messy and I think it turned out alright. Hope you are having a nice Sunday. I should be back from the wedding this afternoon.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you're dangerous with punches, lol. Love the button punch. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...what a fabulous punch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Practical Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, you did a great job using punches on these cards.. Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrapper this week..

    Amanda:0)

    ReplyDelete