Monday, February 4, 2013

Crafter's Companion International Blog Hop

Welcome to the International Crafter's Companion Blog Hop!!
 
I'm so happy you could hop along today!!  The Crafter's Companion U.S. and U.K. teams have gotten together to celebrate the launch of the gorgeous new Angelica and Friends collection of stamps with an international blog hop!!  
 
Welcome to Angelica's world!!  Crafter's Companion is launching a fabulous new paper crafting range featuring Angelica and her pals! This super-cute Angelica & Friends collection consists of a paper crafting CD-ROM, 9 co-ordinating stamp sets and three paper crafting collections. (available in the UK only)  This is such a  sweet and playful set of stamps you are sure to want each and everyone of them!
 
If you came here from Caroline's blog then you are in the right place.  If not, you might want to start at the beginning on Ali's blog.  That way you won't miss any along the way.  This blog hop starts today, Monday February 4, 2013 and participants have until Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 9:00 PM PST to enter.  The U.S. winner will be announced on The Crafter's Companion USA blog on Thursday, February 7, 2013.
 
And guess what that winner will be getting?  The prize is 4 EZ Mount stamp sets of our choice from this fabulous new collection!  This is a prize worth $40!  The prize will be awarded to ONE lucky winner, drawn at random from a random commenter on a US team members blog  The prize for the folks in the United States is open to US residents only. 
 
Look at what you could win!!
 
 
So of course I was very excited to get to play with this new collection of stamps and have been coloring like crazy! Here is a Set of Drawers card that I made to share with you here today. 
 
 

I immediately grabbed the Angelica stamp set to color first.  I stamped the image out onto some Ultra Smooth Premium White Card stock using Tuxedo Black Memento ink.  I colored this little sweetie with my Spectrum Noir markers.  She was a delight to color!  Here are the Spectrum Noir markers I used.

 
 

After coloring her, I pulled out my copy of The Ultimate Advanced Construction Techniques DVD and let Sara walk me step by step through the fun and easy to follow directions on making this card.  It might look complicated but it is really very easy to make. If you don't already have this DVD you need to get it!  It is loaded with step by step instructions for several awesome projects.
 
 

I really tried to make this card extra special because my daughter has her birthday this week and I am going to give it to her.  The little drawers are just the perfect size for a gift card, candies or other little goodies.  I think she will be very excited to get it. 
 
Here is our design team blog list for the hop so you don't get lost along the way:


Ali Watson
Taylor Usry (US)
Rachel Brown
Chrissie Tobas (US)
Louise Welsh
Mary Dawn Quirindongo (US)
Tracy Watkiss
Stephanie Lee (US)
Bianca Shervington
Kendra Wietstock (US)
Caroline Weir
Stacy Harper-Watson (US) You are here
Elaine Burnett
Stephanie Severin (US)
Edna Taylor
Trena Brannon (US)
Margaret Brown
Christiana Reuling (US)
Debbie Clough
Denise Coulter (US)
Donna Mosley
Khristen Foss (US)
Carol Van Der Westhuizen
Roxanne O'Brien (US)

Thank you so much for hopping along.  Now it is time to hop to over and see what Elaine has to show you, she is the next stop along the way.  Good luck!

45 comments:

  1. Wonderful project, Stacy! :)
    And the set of Angelica stamps are truly adorable! I will sure love colouring them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the 4DD this will be falling into my basket soon! Your is adorable, love the colours and a lovely little idea for sweeties. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on this bob idea, lovely colouring too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wowzers, this has made me want to get right into craft today, thankyou for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation what a great idea and such a sweet image

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, what a great idea. A lovely way to display the gorgeous image.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely project, well done

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely image and you colored it so beautifully..Love it..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creation Stacy, love the gorgeous design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card! I'm sure your daughter will love her Birthday card. This is also a great idea to use for Valentines Day. All around fantastic job when you use all of the Crafters Companion products.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous project Stacy....love the 4DD and ordered mine just as soon as I could, can't wait for it to arrive :)
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is great - I love the way you've reflected the colours of the chocolates in the card (or vice versa - lol!) It just doesn't get better than this - gorgeous card and scrummy chocolate as well.... heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really sweet project! So nice to get to meet a fellow Crafter's Companion design team member today!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great project--I like your coloring and the drawers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic! Beautifully done. You daughter is going to love this!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE your cute lil' box with the drawers!

    What sweet stamps, too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your DD is going to LOVE it! it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have OUTDONE yourself!!!!!!! I adore that box! Wow, wow, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is totally adorable. Love it. Would love to make a drawer card. Do you have directions. Love the stamp and how you used it on the card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  20. This card is absolutely gorgeous! Wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the birthday treat box Stacy!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That is darling! And, my birthday is only a few months away. Hope you are sending it to me! Ha ha ha ROFL It is really, really cute!!! I don't know if I have the nerve to try to make anything that complex!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful card/box...I am certain your daughter will treasure this.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your creation. Fabulous idea. Must see if I can find out how how to make this.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your set of drawers! The colors rock, as does your coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous! I am just loving her colored dress! She is sure to love this!
    Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  27. That's one of my favorite projects on the DVD! So lovely, the image is gorgeous! You did a fabulous coloring job, as usual!

    And...OK, Grandma Jean! LMAO!!!!!

    xoxo
    Khristen

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love it, great project and it is so lovely to see an idea that is not simply a card, although all cards on the blog have been exceptional. Thanks for such great ideas. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. A lovely gift idea, gorgeous colouring.
    All of these images are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love this card, it really stands out & the colours are fab :) Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a great box-it could double as a card too! would also make a nice trinket box! really inspirational! x

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is just too cute. I love this......

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful,Love it,Thanks for sharing about the dvd,I am going to get it,scrappinggg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. Gorgeous candy box!!
    Those stamsp are so adorable & beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  35. A gorgeous card/box love your colour combo I'm sure your daughter will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a wonderful creation! Beautiful colors and very clever design.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Stacy ... I love your drawers!! LOL!! The colors are beautiful! The execution s perfect! Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  38. What a lovely project Stacy!!! i have not visit in a while, but I am so glad I did today!!, the new CC's images are darling!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete