Friday, February 22, 2013

Crisalis Classics Have Arrived!

Today Crafter's Companion is launching a stamp collection called Crisalis Classics.  This is the next installment in the popular craft range from well-loved illustrator and figurative artist, Christine Haworth.  The images are gorgeous and you are going to love them.

 

I decided to us the Crisalis Classics EZMount™ Stamp Set - A Morning Stroll for my card today.  I stamped her out on a piece of Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento ink.  I colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers of course. 

Here are the colors I used.

I die cut the image and sentiment out on my eBosser and then layered it on my card base with my coordinating pattern papers.  I think this stamp is just so pretty. 

 

Be sure and go check out the whole collection.  They are having special "launch" pricing and you won't want to miss out.  And if you haven't already joined in on our Crafter's Companion Love is in the Air challenge you need to get busy!!  You could be the lucky winner of the $30 Crafter's Companion online store gift card!

Thanks for stopping by and looking today.  Until next time...happy scrapping!!

Stacy

4 comments:

  1. LOVE your card Stacy,wonderful coloring...wow great job!
    Hug Jose

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, I love this, Stacy! This stamp is perfect for my life right now!! :-) I really love the way you colored it and the colors you used on your gorgeous card!! Great job, my friend. I've found a little time to scrap--need to get some photos taken... Did you see my latest blog post?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card!! Love that stamp!!
    Love the card design!!
    Where did you get the wired organizer thats holding the Noirs? I have seen them somewhere but dont remember where?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love the color combo on this!

    Are you so ready for tonight?? I cannot stop thinking about it! My whole run today I thought about where I would hide if a zombie came out of the bushes. LOL it makes my run go so much faster!

    So I am not going to lie, my trip last week with my youngest was awful!! We had to take a 3 hour charter bus and about 20 minutes into the ride, I got sick. And I mean SICK! I spent the next 2 1/2 hours in the port-a-toilet puking my guts out. I haven't been that sick in years!! Then I spent the rest of the trip trying to hydrate and worrying about the bus ride home. Which turned out too not be as bad.
    This weekend I have been packing for the trip I leave with my older Daughter and yup, looking forward to another 3 hour bus ride except these buses have no bathroom! I bought wristbands and motion sickness stuff, and I will be carrying a plastic bag just in case! Oh the joys of traveling!
    Anyways my stomach has been pretty messed up since so I am of course super cranky! I got up early and crafted this morning before the girls woke up and just tried to de-stress! Wish me luck in my next adventure!
    Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete