Wednesday, July 14, 2010

2 in 1 Day!


Hello! Two posts in one day...is it even possible??!! ha
I guess it is because here I am posting another post.
I was having problems loading this picture yesterday so I just gave up and posted the other post but I tried again just now and didn't have any problem loading it so now you get to look at it!! Aren't you lucky!?? ha
I made this late last night as I was waiting for my husband's plane to get in and for him to get home. I used some papers that I won in a challenge and a Sketchy Thursday's http://sketchythursdays.blogspot.com/ sketch and it all just seemed to come together quickly.
I was going for a kind of grungy distressed dirty boy feel. And even though I put flowers on it, I think it works. What do you think?
If you didn't already read my earlier in the day post. Scroll down and check out the cards I made for Sketches4you. I just love the colors of the papers I used.
Have a great day!

2 comments: