Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Scrappin Away Over the Weekend











I was busy scrapping this last weekend and I must say I am happy to be home in my familiar crafting area. It makes a big difference.
I used the sketch challenge inspiration from Practical Scrappers for the My Sweetie G layout.
I thought the summery papers were perfect for this picture that was taken at a beach house in the Gulf (before the oil spill started).
I did my second layout following the Sketch Inspirations sketch challenge and it actually meets this weeks Practical Scrappers challenge to use 7 or more items on a layout. I used card stock, brads, flowers, ribbon, stickles, patterned paper and stickers. So I am entering this one in both challenges.
Yesterday I was busy with the kids and didn't get any new scrapping done. I was in the mood but just didn't get the opportunity. Hopefully today!

7 comments:

  1. You already know that I love the 2nd layout! The first one is fantastic also! I love the paper you used (in both)! Funny, I'm planning on doing Sketch Inspiration's challenge this week (I'm hit and miss on this one)! If, I can get my mojo back! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous layouts girl!!!!! The pictures are awesome too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Layout! Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layouts...love the colors in the second one. Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing pages!! Wow, I love them! I always mean to scrap and then end up making cards, sheesh!! :) Thanks for playing with us at Paper Pretties this week and sharing your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete